Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Quick Update and Recap of Tonight's Fights...

Well here's my first actual post guys. I guess I'll start off by saying that I've posted the new Pacquiao-Cotto FirePower Build Up on the main page of the web site. It is also here as well.


Just quick if you all didn't know, David Haye beat Nikolai Valuev to capture the WBA Heavyweight Title by unanimous decision. I watched some of the fight, to be honest it wasn't very entertaining but you're not going to get much entertainment fighting a giant like Valuev because no one for the most part will stand there and trade with him. So the only way to beat him is by moving around and scoring those pot shots and racking up points in the judges eyes which David Haye did well. I'll discuss this more in my VLOG post tomorrow but congratulations to David Haye and hopefully he'll have an impact on the Heavyweight Division.

"Bad" Chad Dawson decisioned Glenn Johnson once again by unanimous decision. This was another not so entertaining fight although it did have some moments, but not many. Dawson improves to 29-0 while Johnson falls to 49-13-2.


That's about it for tonight. Tune in for my first VLOG where I'll recap this night and talk about the Super Fight between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto.

And here's a quick peak at the new forum I'm putting up. Click Here Sign up now and start chatting!

Visit Bust'EmUp!

XthephenomX

No comments:

Post a Comment